Friday 2 February 2018

Comment: Duel Link Deck Profiles

If you grew up in the early 2000's then you probably remember a 'little' card game and anime called Yu-Gi-Oh. It, and it's sequel Yu-Gi-Oh GX were essential to my childhood, and I remember watching the anime with great fondness, although wasn't quite old enough to play the card game properly. With Duel Links being released on the phones and PC, I have been able to rekindle my love for Yu-Gi-Oh.


And with that, I am glad to introduce a new feature to the blog: Deck Profiles! These are mini guides for Yu-Gi-Oh (and maybe other games later on) to allow myself and others to show what we've made and generate feedback as well as for you, the readers, to either gain a new tip or laugh at our inexperience. The first Deck Profile will hopefully be up in the next few days, so be sure to check it out! Also, let us know what other games you might like us to do in the future, for example, Pokémon teams.

My end goal for this will be to create a community of fans of these types of competitive modes, so be sure to comment and lets us know your thoughts!

Thanks for reading, Satamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment